The Outreach Ministry provides services to the congregation and those in the outside community who have needs through:
● Emergency financial help for food, rent, heating and emergency
● Regular food collection for area food banks,
● Aug/Sept collection of school supplies to help those in need,
● Monthly homemade cookies to the men’s and women’s shelter, and
● Christmas donation to food bank for Christmas baskets.
The Outreach Ministry supports the congregation through:
● A Healing mass and social during Advent and Lent,
● Outreach Eucharistic Ministry provides communion services to two retirement residences in our parish and one special care home,
● A Christmas social to the special care home,
● Host, in yearly rotation with two other churches, “The World Day of Prayer”, and
● deliver the yearly Lenten “Peace and Development” drive for resources.
For information on this Ministry, please contact the Parish Office at 444-6021 or email email@example.com