Religious Education 2021/2022
Registration for all classes (K-5 and Grade 8/9) will be held following the 11:00 am Mass on these dates:
● Sunday, September 12th at 11:45 am – 12:30 pm
● Sunday, September 19th at 11:45 am – 12:30 pm
The fee is $10.00 per child, families with 2 or more $20.00 per family
K-5 Classes will begin Sunday September 26th at 10:00 am providing we have Catechists for each Grade.
Grade 8/9 class will begin Wednesday, October 6th at 7:00 pm until 8:15 pm. The students will be part of Regional Alpha Youth Online via Zoom. Margie Snell will be in contact with each Parent/Student prior to this date.
To date, Catechists are:
● Kindergarten – in need of a Catechist (also depending on registration numbers)
● Grade 1 – Laura McCarron
● Grade 2 – Sharon Watts
● Grade 3 – in need of a Catechist
● Grade 4/5 – in need of Catechist (this class meets every other Sunday morning)
● Grade 8 and 9 – Preparation for Confirmation – Margie Snell
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Sharon Watts, Religious Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org